Manuscripts should describe the original work of the authors that has not been previously published in a refereed journal and is not currently under consideration for publication in another journal. By submitting to the Journal, the authors are taking public responsibilities of the legality and originality of the work.
The paper should normally be between 5,000 and 7,000 words, excluding references. Paper size is custom format (size 16x19cm). Texts should be written in Microsoft Word format (.doc, .docx).
Title (12-Point Type Size, Uppercase, Bold and Centred)
The title page should include: The name(s) of the author(s).
Names and affiliation with the full postal address of each affiliation, including the institution name, country name and the e-mail address of each author.
There are no strict formatting requirements but all manuscripts must contain the essential elements needed to convey your manuscript:
Abstract should be viewed as a mini version of the paper and should not exceed 150 words. The Abstract should state the objectives and the scope of the investigation, the methodology employed, and summarize the results and conclusions.
Key Words – Maximum of six words.
Introduction should provide a review of recent literature and sufficient background information to allow the results of the paper to be understood and evaluated. It should clearly explain the nature of the problem, previous work, purpose, and contribution of the paper.
Body of the Paper
Clearly explain conceptual and theoretical framework, innovation description and results.
- An Experimental section, which should provide details of the experimental set-up and the methods used for obtaining the results.
- A Results section, which should clearly and concisely present data using figures and tables where appropriate.
- A Discussion section, which should describe the relationships and generalizations shown by the results and discuss the significance of the results making comparisons with previously published work. Because of the nature of some studies, it may be appropriate to combine the Results and Discussion sections into a single section to improve clarity and make it easier for the reader.
Use headings and subheadings as needed.
Conclusion should present one or more conclusions that have been drawn from the results and subsequent discussion.
Acknowledgments of people, grants, funds, etc. should be placed in a separate section before the reference list. The names of funding organizations should be written in full (optional). Do not include author biographies.
Please ensure that every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list.
References should appear in your reference section in alphabetical order (not numbered as they appear in your text). The number of sources referred to in the manuscript shouldn't exceed 50.
The required format for references is APA style. Please check the following examples and http://lib.westfield.ma.edu/citeapa.
(Format for Books)
Author, A. A. (Year of publication). Title of work: Capital letter also for subtitle. Place of publication: Publisher.
Note that the title of the book is in lower case letters and italicized. Place of publication and publisher are given.
(Format for Journal Papers, print version)
Author, A. A., Author, B. B., & Author, C. C. (Year). Title of article. Title of Periodical, Volume number (Issue number), page range.
Note that the journal title is set in italics.
(Format for Journal Papers, online version)
Author, A. A., Author, B. B., & Author, C. C. (Year). Title of article. Title of Periodical, Volume number (Issue number), page range. http://dx.doi.org/xx.xxxxxxxxxx or Retrieved from http://xxxxxx
Note that the journal title is set in italics
THE LAYOUT OF THE TEXT
For the body of your document, use Times New Roman font, 10-point type size, single-spaced. The whole document should be fully justified. No headers and footers, no page numbers. Headings should be 12-point, sentence case, bold. Subheadings should be 10-point sentence case, bold.
Text size is 9-point, all captions should be sentence case and left oriented.
Please submit tables as editable text and not as images.
should be on a separate line in the main body of the text and marked on the right-hand side of the page with numbers in round brackets.
must be cited in consecutive numerical order in the text and referred to in both the text and the caption as Figure 1, Figure 2, etc. Captions should be in sentence case and centered. Images must be computer-designed and submitted as embedded images in your document.
- Make sure you use uniform lettering and sizing of your original artwork.
- Halftones, minimum of 9-point type size.
- Fonts: Times New Roman.
- Number the illustrations according to their sequence in the text.
- Use a logical naming convention for your artwork files.
- Regardless of the application used, when your electronic artwork is finalized, please 'save as' or convert the images to JPG formats (note the resolution requirements for line drawings, halftones, and line/halftone combinations given below):
- Vector drawings: always use a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Color or grayscale photographs (halftones): always use a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Bitmapped line drawings: use a minimum of 1000 dpi.
- Combinations bitmapped line/half-tone (color or grayscale): a minimum of 500 dpi is required.
Please do not:
- Supply files that are too low in resolution.
- Submit figures that are disproportionately large for the content.
Please ensure the figures and the tables included in the single file are placed next to the relevant text in the manuscript.
PAPER SUBMISSIONAuthors should submit their papers online via the Journal's online submission system. After the paper is submitted, the corresponding author will receive an acknowledgment confirming receipt and a submission ID number. Article submission to the journal and its publishing is free of charge. If you have any questions about the online submission process, contact the Editorial Office by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AFTER PAPER ACCEPTANCEAfter the paper acceptance authors should submit their papers according to the Journal's official template.
Full template document can be found: here